Taking photos in the field is a key component of completing jobs for your customers. ConSol Mobile allows you to take photos in app and automates the watermark process to make it simple to relate every photo with the correct job and ensure that it contains the necessary information to support your claim.
To add a watermarked photo to your job, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Active Jobs list.
2. Click on the order you wish to work on
3. Select Work Mode from the top right corner of the screen
4. Confirm you are On-site at the order location.
5. Click the camera icon from the relevant status.
Each status screen (Arrival, In Progress and Wrap Up) includes a camera icon to take images directly via ConSol Mobile.
6. Select Use Image to continue with your photo
5. The watermark is overlaid at the top and bottom of the screen when you are in work mode with the information relevant to that job and your current location and time:
ConSol Mobile updates photos in real time with the required job information, including:
- Date and time,
- Latitude and longitude coordinates, and
- Job references.
5. Select Use Photo (Or for android "OK" or "Retry") in the bottom right corner if the image is satisfactory.
6. You can then rename the photo, or keep the default name ConSol Mobile provides, and select DONE.
Images taken within ConSol Mobile, on a device with high resolution image file size will be automatically compressed to 4MB when confirmed for use. This reduces the time required to upload an image to the order.
7. The photo will upload to the order and save a duplicate in the ConSol gallery on the device. Image upload speeds are dependant on internet connectivity.
You can further adjust the image file size or quality settings on ConSol mobile if required. Read more