ConSol's survey module enables users to complete forms, surveys and checklists in a completely digital format that ensures compliance with work health and safety, quality audits, and other information. Surveys are available on both ConSol and ConSol Mobile and can be embedded at particular points in the workflow or via the library.
1. Navigate to the relevant work order
2. Select the Survey icon
3. Find the relevant survey and click Start
5. The selected survey will open, provide your response by completing the available fields.
6. You can Save & Close your survey response, should you need to pause for any reason, or Cancel the current response which will remove it from the order history.
7. View the history of any non-cancelled survey responses that have been made will be displayed against each survey on the Surveys tab.
The Updated date denotes when ever last change was saved for survey response by supplier OR reviewer. The Completed date will be when review response is made for survey requiring review or when survey submitted, if no review required.
8. Restart, access and edit the information recorded in your survey response by clicking on relevant history entry under the survey. Any documents that are uploaded as part of your survey response are able to be viewed and edited at this stage also.
Any changes to the status of the survey response, including your updates, submissions, and review by your customer, are included in the order's History tab.
9. Once all fields are completed, click Submit Survey. Once a survey response has been submitted, the information in it can be view but not changed.
Surveys can be configured to be included in an approval workflow and have capacity to adjust order status etc. when submitted.