ConSol will now push notifications to ConSol Mobile for in-app and on-device visibility. This includes:
- When your customer changes order details,
- If a stop request is applied to an order, and
- Warning when a new order is about to breach the 'order acceptance' SLA.
ConSol Mobile currently only allows for the editing of notification styles within your device and does not allow for the refinement of ConSol event notifications.
1. Click into the Settings App
2. Select Notifications from the menu
3. Scroll and select ConSol in the list of apps
4. Click the toggle to Allow Notifications.
5. Further adjust what type of notifications you'd like to receive by unchecking Lock Screen, Notification Centre or Banners as you see fit.
6. Select if you'd like to receive sound and badges as part of the notification
7. Allow for notification previews and grouping
8. Your changes are saved, return to the home screen
1. Navigate to device Settings
2. Select Apps & notifications to see a list of all Apps
4. Select ConSol Mobile
5. Click Notifications
6. Adjust individual notifications as desired or turn off all with the toggle bars
7. Your changes are saved automatically, return to the home screen