Once you have completed all work on site, you are able to immediately update your job status to ‘Complete’ from ConSol Mobile, and take photos or videos to verify this.
1. Open the the Active Jobs worklist
2. Select the order you are on-site at and ready to complete.
Users are only able to mark a job as complete whilst in Work Mode. Transitioning to Work Mode requires to confirm the user is on-site at the job location.
3. The order will open at the In Progress status, click Ready to Leave
4. From the Wrap Up screen, take or upload any additional photos to the job required to support your claim.
Now is a good time to ensure any items requiring linked artefacts (documents, images) have been completed. For instructions click here.
5. Click Work Complete
6. A pop up will appear confirming you are heading off-site. Select Yes.
7. The job moves to the “Completed” Worklist within ConSol Mobile, should you need to review any detail, link remaining artefacts to items, or reactivate the job.
You can now log in to ConSol on your desktop or mobile web to attach any other relevant documentation and complete the process of submitting a claim for this job.