A Stop Order Request is a notification to a supplier that you wish to cancel an order. These requests can only be issued against orders that have been accepted by a supplier.
If no work has been done on the order, the supplier can acknowledge the request which will cancel the order. The supplier will be offered the opportunity to submit a claim for payment for any work that they have undertaken which will move the order to a completed status once the payment is made.
A Bulk Stop Order request can only be executed for Orders with in the following status':
|ORDER Requires Manager Approval||ORDER Customer Response to Variation Request|
|ORDER Rejected by Manager||ORDER Request tcr Extension of Time|
|ORDER Approved by Manager||ORDER Customer Response to Extension of Time Request|
|ORDER Final Claim Requires Manager Approval||ORDER Request tor Variation not yet Submitted|
|ORDER Final Claim Rejected by Manager||ORDER Work Done - Awaiting Claim|
|ORDER Final Claim Manager Response to Escalated Docket||ORDER Final Claim Submitted|
|ORDER Manager Response to Escalated Order||ORDER Final Claim Disputed|
|ORDER Work in Progress - Open||ORDER Final Claim Fax Claim Disputed|
|ORDER Request for Variation||ORDER Awaiting Invoice No Filter|
1. Select Orders from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down select Bulk Action
3. From the three options on the page select the second radio button Stop Orders
4. Enter the relevant search criteria and select Search. The results will display.
5. Select some or all of the listed orders you wish to receive a Stop Request.
6. Provide a reason for stopping the selected order/s, and, optionally, enter an automatic closure date.
You may elect to automate acknowledgement of this request on behalf of the supplier, if they have not responded in a timely manner. Please select a period greater than one working day after which the order closure will be automatically applied to any orders in the above list that have not been actioned by the supplier. Any outstanding claims and unapproved invoices will be cancelled as part of this action. Automatic acknowledgement, once applied, is not reversible.
7. Select Request Stop
8. A pop-up will display asking you to confirm the cancellation about to be performed
“You are about to issue a STOP Request to the 1 selected orders. Notification will be sent to the supplier(s) that this request must be acknowledged in 7 Working days. Suppliers will be provided with the opportunity to SUBMIT A CLAIM for expenses incurred. Do you wish to proceed?”
9. Select OK to proceed.
10. You will be taken to the Bulk Action Result screen with details of the orders that have been successfully transitioned from [previous status] to ORDER Stopped.
11. A note will be made against the History log of the order outlining as follows: