The Customer’s Commercial Contract Manager or Contract Administrator may raise an Incident related to an Order and place an action on the Supplier for the Incident to be managed in accordance with OH&S regulations. If the required action is not taken and reported to the Customer, it may affect the Supplier KPIs and rating as a recommended Supplier.
1. On the ConSol menu select Worklist.
2. From the drop-down select All.
3. Scroll down to the Incident section and click
- Incident Action Required by Supplier
- Incidents Requiring Action
- Incident Action Required by Contract Manager
4. Click the Action link to open the required Incident.
5. Take note of the type of incident, date and description.
6. Take note of the Description of Action required to take and the Required by Date for completing the action.
7. Add additional notes to the Description of Action field to detail exactly what was done to address the incident.
8. Once the action has been taken, tick the Action Completed box and enter the Date Completed.
9. Click Submit.
The party who raised the Incident receives a new item in their Worklist for them to close the Incident.