Incidents need to be closed to comply with OHS requirements. This can be done once the User tasked with action on the Incident has marked the incident action as completed.
1. On the ConSol menu select Worklist.
2. From the drop-down select All.
3. Scroll to the Incidents Worklist.
4. Select Incident Action Completed
5. Click Action to open the required Incident.
6. Scroll down and check that the Date Completed is not later than the Required By Date.
7. Tick the Incident Closed box.
8. Enter the Confirm Date.
9. Enter Comments to indicate why the incident is now closed.
10. Click Submit.