When an Incident has occurred in relation to an Order, you can make note of it on the relevant Order. Recording the Incident may be necessary in order to comply with OHS requirements.
1. Find and open the Order that needs an incident raised.
2. Click the Supp Perf tab.
3. Click Add Incident.
4. Use the Incident Type, Incident Category and Incident Severity drop-down lists to categorise the incident in the Create an Incident window.
Options in the Incident Category drop-down adjust based on the selection in the Incident Type field.
5. Enter the Incident Date and Incident Description.
6. If action is required, do the following:
- Tick the Action Required box.
- Enter the date by which the action must be taken.
- Select from the Action Required By drop-down list who is responsible to take the action.
- Enter the Description of Action required.
7. Click Submit.
If the Incident report specified an action, the party responsible receives a new item in their Incidents Worklist. Once the action is completed, the Incident can be closed by a Commercial Contract Manager or Contract Administrator.