If the Customer rejects an invoice it returns to the Supplier for further action. The Invoice cannot be paid until the issues with the rejected Invoice are settled.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select All.
3. Scroll down to the Invoices section and select Invoices rejected By Customer.
4. Click the Action button next to the Invoice you wish to action.
5. The Reject reason appears at the top of the page, in red text outlining the reason why the Customer rejected the Invoice.
6. You have two options to proceed, scroll to the bottom of the page and:
- Cancel Invoice – Resubmit Claim: Automatically be prompted to re-submit your claim with the required adjustments.
- Cancel Invoice – No Further Action: If the claim has been cancelled without further action the Order is marked as Complete. If the cancelled invoice related to a final claim, no further claims can be made.
7. Providing details in the Cancel Message is mandatory.
8. Both options will then display a warning message. Click OK to proceed.