Some fields on Project Views are not standard for ConSol but have been created and defined by the Customer System Administrator. They are customer-specific, or even Project/Order specific. These user-defined fields are called Attributes. The Customer can give permission for the Supplier to change particular Attributes on a Project View if required.
1. Select Orders from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Find Project View.
3. Enter the search criteria as required.
4. Click Search.
5. Click the Project View Id of the project you want to view.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the Project View screen and click Modify Details.
The Modify Details window opens with a list of Attributes that can be edited by the Supplier.
If there is no Modify Details button, none of the Attributes on the Project View are editable by the Supplier.
7. Locate the Attribute you wish to edit.
NOTE: Not all attribute fields allow for direct entry of text. An icon such as a calendar or magnifying glass may appear allowing you to select dates and search pre-selected lists.
9. Enter or select the value that you want for this Attribute.
10. Repeat for each Attribute that needs to be edited.
11. When all Attributes are updated, click Submit.