When an Order has been transmitted to a Supplier but the Supplier does not respond within the designated time, the order can be recalled and modified. Typical examples of use for this function are when the order items or quantities are incorrect or are not able to be delivered by the preferred supplier.
1. Select Worklist on the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select All.
3. Locate and select the Orders Not Yet Accepted - Overdue Worklist under the Orders section.
4. Select Acquire / Takeover next to the Order requiring Supplier reselection.
5. At the review overdue order screen scroll down and click Re-Itemise.
6. Modify and/or add items as required.
7. Scroll down and click Continue.
8. The Order remains allocated to the original Supplier, click Continue to transmit.
9. The Order has now been re-transmitted to the Supplier. The counter for Order acceptance has reset and is no longer regarded as overdue.