Attachments can be added to an Order to provide detail on scope, site photographs, invoices, receipts, drawing markups, etc. As long as your role allows access to the Order, attachments can be made at any Order status, whether the Order is with the Customer or the Supplier.
1. Go to the Documents tab of the Order
2. Click Upload Document.
3. Assign default document type for all documents
Should you wish to assign a different Document Type to each file, leave this drop-down blank until all files have been selected.
4. Click Browse.... or Choose Files (depending on your browser)
5. Navigate to the required document(s), select multiples if you wish, and click Open.
6. Once documents have been selected click Add Documents.
7. Assign the default document type to each file and add a description if required.
8. Successfully uploaded files will be displayed, click the arrow icon to access further functionality:
- Delete Document: Delete unwanted files. (Only available to the user uploading the docs.)
- Upload New Content: Replace a document with a newer or different version. Previous versions are available to view or download.
- Metadata: Change or add additional descriptors for the file.
- Authorisation: Determine the visibility and permissions of the document.
9. Click the History tab to view details of the initial upload.