All work that requires action is displayed in a worklist. ConSol has 5 options available for the acquisition or release of work. These are:
- Acquire: If the work hasn’t been allocated yet, Click Acquire to allocate the Order to yourself.
- Action: If the work is already allocated to you, click Action to move forward
- Release: If the work is already allocated to you, the Release button allows you to “let go of it" so another Resource/Workgroup member can acquire it.
- Takeover: Users who have the role of Supervisor can click Takeover to reallocate work within the Resource/Workgroup to themselves.
- Reassign: Suppliers who have the role of Supervisor are able to reassign work from one User to another within the Resource. Click Reassign and select the User to whom you wish to reassign the work.
The Acquired By column shows which member of the Resource is currently allocated to the Order, should you need to Takeover or Reassign the work or contact the relevant Resource/Workgroup member.