The Work Type defines the basic type of work. It is a primary element used to categorise Orders and Project Views.
1. Select Reference from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Customer Configurations.
3. Click the Work Type tab.
4. Click the arrow next to Add New Work Type.
5. Fill in the required information:
- Work Type Code
- Work Type Name
- Description (optional)
6. Select the Business Object as either Order or Project View.
7. Select whether the Work Type is active or not (Yes/No).
It is not possible to delete a Work Type. Should you not wish for a work type to appear available simply ensure it is de-activated.
8. Click Save.