When Project Views are set up for Item Budget, the Orders within the Project View cannot exceed the budgeted quantity that has been uploaded for each Item.
1. Select Interfaces from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down click Upload Project View Item Budget.
3. Click Download.
4. Click the Open with or Save File option.
5. Click OK.
6. Open the file using the default software on your computer (typically Microsoft Excel).
7. For each Item within each Project View, enter the quantity of items required for each State/Zone.
8. Once all the Items are defined, save the file in CSV format and close the spreadsheet.
9. Select Interfaces from the ConSol menu.
10. Click Upload Project View Item Budget.
11. On the Project View Item Budget screen, click Browse…
12. Find and select the Item Budget Quantity Template file that you edited.
13. Click Open.
14. Click Submit.