An Invoiced Entity (IE) is a business unit within the Customer organisation that has an ABN. It is associated with Orders and invoices. The Supplier invoices this Entity when the work is completed.
1. Select Components from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Invoiced Entity.
3. Enter search criteria and click Search.
4. Click the icon in the Active column to either activate or deactivate an Invoiced Entity.
5. Click the Edit link.
6. Edit the Invoiced Entity fields as required.
7. To save the changes, click Update.