This is a quick method to edit multiple Item rates on one or more existing Contracts. It can also be used to copy a Supplier’s rates into another Contract.
1. Select Contracts from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Download Rates.
3. Enter the search criteria to find the required contract(s)
You can download rates via multiple data points such as Category, State, Zone, Item etc. and if you search via this method you will download all the rates for all of the contracts associated for the chosen data points.
4. Click the Download button.
5. Depending on the browser you may need to select whether you wish to Open the file or Save it and click OK.
6. A CSV file should now have downloaded to your computer.
7. Open the file and locate the RATE column. Edit the listed rate for each item as required.
Additional columns available to be edited are as follows:
- RATE_TYPE: Determines if the item is charged at a fixed, variable, at cost or capped rate.
- MIN_QTY: Minimum Quantity of this item that can be ordered
- MAX_QTY: Maximum Quantity of this item that can be ordered
- CREDIT_TYPE: Whether the item is a credit item, in which case it's value's and quantities are reversed.
- EFFECTIVE_FROM: If the rate change is to take place on a specific date. This must be a date later than the existing date in this column.
- EFFECTIVE_TO: To remove an Item from the Contract, enter today’s date in the column.
Removing columns or changing columns headers in the spreadsheet will render it non-functional and will not complete the rate update correctly.
9. Save and close the spreadsheet. Ensure it is saved only as a CSV format file.
Bulk uploading rates.