There may be occasions when a supplier isn't expected to submit invoices for the work completed within ConSol. For example, internal work crews may not need to submit invoices as they will be paid via a payroll system. Configuring a contract so that invoices are not generated ensures that unnecessary steps of the workflow are omitted to streamline the process.
1. Select Contracts on the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Find Contracts.
3. Enter search criteria to locate the required Contract.
4. Select the Edit link next to the Contract you wish to update.
5. Next to Invoicing, change the radio button to select No.
6. Click Save Details.
If there are any active orders or quotes against the contract, no changes can be made to the invoicing field.