Users are able to assign priority levels on orders to enable different SLA targets to be defined for each SLA level. Customers have the option to rename these priorities, as well as activate additional priority categories as necessary.
1. Select Reference from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Order Priorities.
3. Click [Edit] to the left of the priority level you wish to update.
4. Rename the priority by editing the Description box.
5. Activate or Deactivate any additional priority classes (2 & 4) by checking the box in the Active column.
6. Click Update.
Deactivating or editing the Order priorities does not affect existing Orders. The changed priorities will be visible on new Orders only.