You can create a standardised Schedule Item which can be associated with one or more Service Categories. These are required for creating Contracts.
1. Select Components from the ConSol menu.
2. Click Schedule Items.
3. Click Create New Item and fill in the fields as required.
- Item Id: Up to 25 characters
- Description: Displayed when Items are listed whilst being added to Orders.
- Full Description: Optional more detailed description of the item.
- Auditable: Tick if the item can be measurable for auditing purposes.
- Bundle: Tick if the item will be made up of a collection of other existing Schedule Items. It means the Item being created is the name of a group of Items.
- Unit of Measure: This must be chosen carefully. If this is changed after orders have been created it will change items within existing Orders.
- GST Applies: Tick this if GST is applicable to the item.
- Default GL Account: Optional to cross-reference to your company’s accounting software.
Should you need to create a Bundle Item please click here for specific instructions.
4. Once the relevant details have been added, Click Add
5. On the Edit Schedule Item screen, add further details such as Custom Fields, Excluded Items and Item Type
6. If there are artefact requirements for the item, detail these in the Full Description field.
Tagging from artefact requirements occurs on List Schedule Item screen. Find further instructions on configuring tags here.
7. Link any relevant forms required for this Item.
8. Click Submit
Once a new Item has been added, the Item Id cannot be changed. All other Items details can be changed on the 'Edit Schedule Item' screen.