The Work Type defines the basic type of work. It is a primary element used to categorise Orders and Project Views.
1. Select Reference from the ConSol menu.
2. Click Customer Configurations.
3. Click the Work Type tab.
4. Enter any required search criteria, and click Search.
The Work Types list is filtered to show only the Work Types matching the search criteria and is case-sensitive.
5. Click Edit next to the Work Type you wish to edit.
6. Select whether the Work Type is related to Orders or Project Views.
7. Edit the Work Type Code, Work Type Name and Description if required.
8. Select whether the Work Type is active or not (Yes/No).
Changing the Business Object on a work type does not affect existing Orders/Project Views, and will only apply to those created in future.
9. Click Save when all the fields are updated as required.