Bulk Contract update allows changes to be made simultaneously to many Contracts. The Bulk Contract Update function can be used to update the Contract Status, Contract Expiry Date, and Contract Manager fields.
All fields within the file must be correct before attempting a bulk update to Contracts in order for changes to update successfully. For example, if a new Contract Manager is being allocated to the Contracts, that User must have the correct role (Commercial Contract Manager) in their User profile, and be part of the workgroup allocated to the selected Contract.
1. Select Contracts from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Bulk Contract Update.
3. Enter the search criteria as required.
Example: If the bulk update is because there is a change of Contract Manager, you would select the existing Contract Manager’s name from the Contract Manager drop-down list then search for all Contracts that the manager is responsible for.
4. Click Search.
5. To select the Contracts that need to be updated, either click the Select/Deselect All checkbox, or click individual checkboxes to select specific Contracts from the list.
6. To change Contract Status:
- Select the required Contract Status from the drop-down list.
- Click the Update Contract Status
- A reason for the Contract Status change may be required to be entered.
- Click Confirm
If updating the status to ACTIVE, a New Expiry Date must be provided.
7. To change Contract Expiry Date:
- Select/enter the required Expiry Date.
- Click Update Expiry Date.
- Click Confirm.
8. To change Contract Manager:
- Select the new Contract Manager from the drop-down list.
- Click Update Contract Manager.
- Click Confirm.
The Contract Manager list will only display Users with the Contract Manager role.
9. Once the relevant change is completed, a screen will appear advising if the upload was successful.