If a report is very large it may take a long time to prepare for viewing and additional filtering.
1. Navigate to the Reporting Portal
2. From the main menu, select Create
3. Click Report from the drop down
3. Select an AdHoc view (Data set the report is based off)
You’ll need to expand the folders to view these, click on the + or – to expand or contract options.
4. Select Default or Custom Template
5. Click OK
5. Add Filters to the report
- Order Work Type
- Service Category
- Date Created
6. Click OK to view the report or:
- Apply: Displays the report without closing the Report Options pop-up window.
- Cancel: Closes the Report Options pop-up without displaying the report.
- Save Values: Allows you to save the Report Options. (This option is only available if you have the necessary rights.)
- Reset: Reset the Report options to their default values.
You can add additional filters to the report by selecting Filter icon at any time.