Reports can be created and saved under the Company or Username sections of the reporting portal. Saving a report to your username means it is only available for you as the user to see, schedule and edit.
1. Navigate to the Report Portal
2. Locate and run a report, or create a new report
3. Click the Save icon
4. Select Save As
5. Add a Name & Description to the report
6. Select a folder to save the report to. You can choose to make this report available to all users in your company, or save to your own private folders within the portal.
7. Click Save
8. A confirmation banner will drop down to advise of a successful save.