|Order location only, no indication of supplier user on site.|
|Order location with at least one supplier user marked on site.|
|Order location with at least one supplier user marked on site, but no recent updates for 1 hour or more.|
|Location with multiple orders, no indication of supplier users on site.|
|Location with multiple orders with at least one supplier user marked on site.|
|Location with multiple orders with at least one supplier user marked on site, but no recent updates for 1 hour or more.|
|Summary of all orders in region with counts of orders in each category above (definite user on site, probable user on site, and order location only). Hovering over this icon shows the geographic bounds covered by the summary.|
Exploring the Map
- The map view shows a user all orders that matched their search criteria using Find Order in ConSol, and will automatically set to a reasonable zoom level to display the resultant found orders.
- The pins indicate Order location & onsite awareness (suppliers marked as on-site for that order).
- Hover over a pin to view the Order ID
- Click on the pin for more detail displayed in a pop-up card. Clicking on the Order ID within the card takes you to the View Order screen in ConSol.
- When there are multiple orders at the same location, click on the sample order ID to navigate to a list of all orders that are located at that pin.
- Zoom in and out manually using the '+' and '-' icons in the top right hand corner, or zoom in quickly by double clicking the map.
- Dragging the map in any direction allows you to re-centre yourself on your orders as required.