Input controls are a major part of reporting, understanding how to effectively use the tool will make the reporting process easier
1. Navigate to the reporting portal
2. Within the home page of the reporting portal, select 'Reports' under the Reports subsection
3. Select a report to filter using Input Controls.
Input Control options may vary between reports for Suppliers and Customers depending on whether you are a Supplier or a Customer, the topic of the report and any filters which may have been created within the underlying Ad Hoc View. For example, the difference in input controls for the Supplier Order List Report and the Supplier Invoice Item List Report for a supplier are shown below.
Date Option - all input controls within reports have convenient predefined date options.
- Depending on the report, Users may also have the option to define custom date parameters as well by selecting their preferred Date Options dropdown field (if available) and inputting desired date within the Date From field and Date To field
4. Define Input control parameters by specifying relevant fields (Date, Invoice Entity etc.)
5. Click Apply to apply changes or Click OK to apply changes and close the Input Controls window.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
To open up the Input Controls window again click on the icon on the menu.