Orders are made available to accept from Customers you have a contract with. Should you be unable to complete the work from an offered order, you can refuse it.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the dropdown, choose All.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Orders Not Yet Accepted.
4. Click the Acquire button next to the Order you wish to process. The Accept Order screen appears with the Items tab selected.
5. Check the relevant order details (Items etc.)
6. If the work cannot be completed provide a reason in the Reason Comment Box
7. Scroll to the bottom and click Refuse
The display returns to the Orders Not Yet Accepted Worklist.