After an Order has been escalated for the input of a manager, and they have responded, you will need to view the response before the Order can progress further. This can be done by any User within the workgroup from which the Order was escalated.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down menu, select All
3. Scroll down to the Orders section, and click Manager’s Response to Escalated Order.
4. Click the Action (or Aquire) button next to the order that needs to be actioned.
The Response to Manually Escalated Order screen appears with the History tab selected. The manager’s response can be seen in the Comment column.
5. At this point the User can take either of the following actions:
- To continue processing the Order, click the Return to (workflow) button. The display returns to the original screen so the Order can continue being processed.
- To repeat the escalation process, click the Re-Escalate button. The display returns to the Manually Escalate Order screen so the Order can be escalated again to the manager (or another manager).