ConSol's survey module enables users to complete forms, surveys and checklists in a completely digital format that ensures compliance with work health and safety, quality audits, and other information. Surveys are available on both ConSol and ConSol Mobile and can be embedded at particular points in the workflow or via the library.
1. Navigate to the relevant work order
2. Select the Surveys tab
3. Scroll to find the relevant survey and click Start New
4. The selected survey will open in a new window. Provide your response by completing the available fields.
5. You can Save & Close your survey response should you need to pause for any reason, or Cancel the current response which will remove it from the order history.
6. All non-cancelled survey responses will be displayed against each survey on the Surveys Tab.
The Updated date denotes when the last change was saved for the survey response by the supplier OR the reviewer. The Completed date is populated when a review response has been provided for a survey requiring review, or when the survey has been submitted, if no review is required.
7. Restart, access and edit the information recorded in your survey response by clicking View or Resume. Documents that have been uploaded as part of your survey are able to be viewed at any time but can only be edited prior to survey submission.
Any changes to the status of the survey response, including your updates, submissions, and review by your customer, are included in the order's History tab.
8. Once all fields are completed, click Submit Survey. Once a survey response has been submitted, the information in it can be viewed but not changed.
Surveys can be configured to be included in an approval workflow and have capacity to adjust order status etc. when submitted.