Once a User has been created in ConSol, their User Account needs to be assigned Roles by a System or HR Administrator. These roles define which processes the user can undertake within ConSol.
1. On the ConSol menu, select Users.
2. From the drop-down, select Find Users.
3. Find User using search option filters.
4. Click the Edit link on the user's row.
5. Click on the Roles and Workgroups tab near the top of the screen.
6. Using the Toggles on the left-hand side of the screen, assign a Role for the user
NOTE: After Toggling on a role, Workgroups associated with the role will be displayed on the right-hand side of the screen.
7. Specify the privileges the User requires for the Workgroup to which they belong:
- Authority – The User can action work up to the dollar value specified. Anything above that will require manager approval.
- Member – The User can action work assigned to that Workgroup.
- Supervisor – The User can 'takeover' work from Members within that Workgroup
- Emails – The User will receive Email notifications about work assigned to that Workgroup.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each Role and Workgroup to which the User belongs.
9. When all the User’s Roles within each Workgroup are defined for this User, click the Update button.
Note: For ConSol Mobile-enabled users, the roles needed to log in are member roles in Supplier Allocation and Supplier Operations