Customers with specific requirements regarding the evidence needed to support a claim can detail the particular artefacts (i.e documents or images) required for each item that may be claimed. Once these artefact requirements (tags) have been defined, suppliers can link items to artefacts based on these requirements.
The linking of items to artefacts is only available on the Submit Claim step of an order. Items will only be available to link if the order belongs to an artefact-configured Service Category.
1. Navigate to the relevant Order's Submit Claim screen.
2. Click on the Gallery tab.
Only items that have artefact requirements specified will be displayed, however, the Gallery will always present all artefacts that have been uploaded to the order. You will note that the items have a red cross next to the item code, denoting that the artefact requirement have not yet been met.
3. Select the relevant Item. The list of tags for that item will appear. Each item may have one or more tags. The default display is of all image artefacts but this display can be modified using the on-screen filters.
Clicking on the information icon may display additional detail of the artefact requirements if the items have been configured to store this information.
4. Select the tag you wish to apply to an artefact. The tag turns yellow.
5. Click on the image or document you wish to apply the tag to. Image and document artefacts are displayed on separate tabs so you may need to switch tabs to locate the correct artefact.
Each tag may be associated to more than one artefact. The tag turns blue once selected correctly, and the number of associated artefacts is displayed.
6. Click Save. If you do not click Save, your artefact mappings will be lost and will need to be redone.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 as many times as required in order to ensure all tags have been linked to the relevant artefact.
If you have met all of the artefact requirements for that item, the red cross will be replaced with a green tick. Items with a red cross (unsatisfied artefact requirements) cannot be included in your claim. If you wish to claim for the item, you MUST map the item to an appropriate artefact.
Once ALL items that you wish to claim for display a green tick, you can proceed to submit your claim.