If an Order is overdue to a lack of response from the supplier, resending the order gives the supplier more time to accepted or reject the Order.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select All.
3. Scroll to the Order section and select Orders Not Yet Accepted- Overdue
4. Click Action/Acquire to open the overdue Order.
5. Click Re-Send Order at the bottom of the Review Overdue Order screen.
6. Once resent, the SLA flag for the Supplier to accept the Order is reset, but the initial failure is recorded.