This workflow is only for users set up with the Senior or Hide Rates template, users set up with the Junior template will not be able to Recall an Unverified Claim. If you have submitted a claim incorrectly, and the customer is yet to verify the claim, you are able to recall it and resubmit.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down click Viewable.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work Completed - Docket Submitted for Approval
3. Click Action next to the Claim you want to recall.
4. Scroll down and click Recall.
5.If your ConSol system is configured for confirmation of tasks, at this point the Confirm Recall Order screen appears.
Additional items added in the previous claim do not retain their selected "Variable Unit Rate" and "Claimed Quantity" upon recall. You will need to re-enter this information prior to resubmitting a claim.
6. The order returns to the Submit Claim screen. You can now re-submit the claim.