You may need to recall an Invoice because the Claim needs to be modified. This can only be done with a submitted Invoice that has not yet been approved. Once the invoice has been actioned by the customer, it can no longer be recalled.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Viewable.
3. Scroll down to the Invoices section and click Invoices Submitted By Supplier for Approval (View only).
4. Click Action next to the Invoice that you wish to recall
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Recall.
6. The Invoice is recalled from the Customer. If you have the Supplier Operations role, the Invoice that you submitted appears ready to be edited and resubmitted.