This workflow is only for users set up with the Senior or Hide Rates template, users set up with the Junior template will not be able to Action a Disputed Claim. Submitted claims can be disputed by the customer. If a claim has not been accepted then the work cannot be invoiced. You can action and resubmit the disputed claim with the required changes.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop-down select All
3. Scroll to the Orders section and click Work Completed – Docket Disputed by Customer.
4. Click Action next to the relevant order
6. The order opens with the Items tab in view. Rejected items display "Rejected" in the variation status field.
You can view the Customer's rejection reason in the History tab.
7. If you wish to reclaim a rejected it, edit the Claimed Qty.
8. Click Submit Claim.