If it is decided that the extension of time on the Order is no longer required, the request can be recalled if the customer has not already responded.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Viewable.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Request for Extension of Time (View Only).
Recalling a request for variation is not possible when the order is selected via a Project View or My Work.
4. Click the Action button next to the Request for Variation that you wish to recall.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the Order and click Recall.
6. If your ConSol system is configured for confirmation of tasks, at this point the Confirm Recall Order screen appears.
7. To proceed, click Confirm Recall.
8. The Order returns to Work in Progress status with the original end date applied and is now available for you to action further.