This workflow is only for users set up with the Senior or Hide Rates template, users set up with the Junior template will not be able to Recall a Request for Variation. If it is decided that the variation to the Order is no longer required or if the variation needs to be modified, the request can be recalled if the customer has not already responded to the request.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu.
2. From the drop-down select Viewable.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Request for Variation (View Only).
Recalling a request for variation is not possible when the order is selected via a Project View or My Work.
4. Click the Action button next to the Request for Variation that you wish to withdraw.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the Order and click Recall
6. If your ConSol system is configured for confirmation of tasks, at this point the Confirm Recall Order screen appears.
7. To proceed, click Confirm Recall.
8. You can now either edit the Request for Variation and resubmit it by clicking Request Variation, or you can remove the variations and return the Order to Work in Progress status by clicking Cancel Variation Items.