Changes to a Supplier's company details may have implications for existing contracts with that Supplier. For example, a change in company name may be due to a Supplier merging with another company. The Customer must determine whether to continue with the existing contract, suspend the contract, or create a new Contract entirely.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol Menu
2. From the drop-down click All.
3. Scroll down to the Contracts section and click Suppliers with changed Company Details.
After the Supplier changes the company details, it first goes to Yarris support for checking. Only after Yarris support approves the change does it appear on the Customer worklist and the contract status updates to "Reviewed".
3. Click Action next to the Contract you wish to review.
4. Check the details that have changed, an Old and New field become visible where change has occurred.
5. Select which course of action to take:
- Existing Contract Continues: The changes have no impact on the existing Contract with this Supplier. In this case, the Supplier details on the existing contract will be updated.
- Suspend Existing Contract: Suspend the existing contract and take no further action.
- Create New Contract: Suspend the existing contract and create a new Contract associated with the new Supplier details.