Schedule Items need to be linked to Service Categories so they can be added to Orders during the Itemise Order stage.
1. Select Components from the ConSol menu
2. Click Service Categories.
Optionally, enter search criteria and click the Search button to find the required Service Category. E.g. Select a Schedule to find associated Categories.
3. To view and manage the linked items for a particular Service Category, click the number in the Items column.
4. To link an item with this Service Category: Click the item in the Available Items list (on the left)
5. To unlink an item from the Service Category: Click the item in the Currently Selected Items list (on the right)
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the Default Rank Item from the drop-down menu
Default ranking items are used to determine the listed order of Suppliers in the "Allocate Supplier" stage of an Order. Suppliers with the lowest rate for the selected default ranking item will appear first in the list.Supplier who do not have a rate for the Default Rank item uploaded to their contract will not be available for selection.
5. To save the list of Schedule Items linked to this Service Category, click Update.