DEFINE THAT THIS IS JUST FOR A SPECIFIC PROJECT VIEW. DOES NOT APPLY ACROSS ALL PROJECT VIEWS.
If you are creating multiple orders with the same details within a Project View, defining an Order Template will allow you to streamline your order creation process. Defining a Template will pre populate any fields you have checked and completed on the template for all future orders created.
Order Templates are created by default when creating a Project View. To further detail the template, follow the below steps:
1. Select Project View from the ConSol menu,
2. From the drop down select Find Project View
3. Enter your search details and select the Project View required
4. Select Create/Change Template Order at the bottom of the Project View screen.
5. Enter the details into the Order Template that you wish to automatically populate for future orders within this Project View.
Many fields have a checkbox next to them. If the checkbox is not ticked, that item will not be copied from the Order Template to new Orders when they are created.
6. When all chosen fields are complete, select Update.
Your Order Template will now apply to all orders created in future within this Project View.
After the Order Template has been defined, you can proceed to Create an Order within this Project View, with the details you entered automatically populated in your new Order/s.