Items on an Order dictate the works and materials that are required to be carried out on a job. Adding items to an Order is a simple process and can be completed at two different stages of the Order life cycle.
Pre-Itemisation is the process of Adding Items and quantities without costs before selecting a Supplier company to complete the works.
Itemising an order is the process of adding Items and quantities to an order after the Supplier company selection has occurred.
The process for adding Items is the same, regardless of the stage of the workflow the order is in
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol Menu
2. From the dropdown, select All.
3. Scroll to the Orders section of the worklist and click Orders Requiring Service Items and Quantities.
4. Click the Action (or Aquire) button to open the Order that needs to be itemised.
5. The Itemise Order screen appears with the Items tab selected. Add, edit and remove items as required.
On the itemise Order screen that appears after a Supplier has been selected, the contractually agreed rate for each item will be displayed, allowing the total order value to be calculated.
7. Click Continue to move the Order on to the next stage