You can save time creating a new order by copying an existing order that has very similar details.
1. Select Orders from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down click Find Order
3. Enter the Order ID or additional search refinements and click Search
4. From the list of results click on the Order ID of the relevant order
5. Scroll to the bottom of the order and click the Copy button.
6. A copy of the order is made and a new order number allocated. The Copy Order notification message appears.
7. If the attachments from the original Order are required in the new Order, click Copy Attachments.
8. To start editing the new Order, click the Continue With Copy button.
The Assign Order screen appears with the new (copied) Order displayed ready for editing. The Order is at the Dispatch Order stage.
9. Continue processing the order as normal.