You can easily modify the details of an Order if you have made an error when entering some of the information, or simply need to adjust any information that may have changed after the Order was created.
1. Select Orders from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop-down, select Find Orders
3. Enter the details for the Order you wish to modify, if you have the B Order number this is the most direct detail to search by.
4. Click the Order No of the Order you wish to modify the details of.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the Order and click the Modify Details button.
6. Edit the fields of the Order as required, the details you can modify include:
- Associated Project View
- Key Contact and their details
- Service Period Start & Service Period End dates
- Order Priority
- Invoiced Entity
- Customer Specific Attributes
- Job Location
- When modifying the Job Location, input the new address and Select from the suggested options.
- The correct address should now show on the map with a marker confirming the location.
7. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the Update Order screen.
The Order details are updated and are immediately visible on the View Order screen to which you are returned.
Once Job Location is updated, the new address will apply to the rest of the Order.