A Stop Order is an order that the Customer no longer wishes to proceed with. When the Customer has stopped an Order, acknowledgement that the Order has been stopped is required.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select All
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Orders Stopped.
4. Click the Action button next to the relevant order
5. Check for the reason the order was stopped by:
- Clicking **ICON** next to the Notes label
- Click through to the History tab. Look for the entry titled "Order Stopped"
6. Click Acknowledge Stop to complete order without submitting a claim.
7. The order now sits in a Cancelled status.
If you click the Acknowledge Stop button, you will not be able to make any claim in the future, and existing claims on this Order will be cancelled.
Should you require payment for any work completed prior to the Stop Order, you can submit a claim at this stage for works completed.