If your work for an Order is going to surpass the established end date, you can easily request an Extension of Time from the Customer.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select All
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work In Progress.
4. Click the Action button next to the Order on which you need to request an extension of time.
5. Use the Documents tab to attach any documents/files that are required to support the request
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Request Extension of Time.
7. Enter the New Requested End Date,
8. Select the Reason from the drop-down list,
9. Enter any further details in the Reason for Request text box(This is a required field.)
9. Click Submit.
10. The order is now only viewable in the Worklist>Viewable> Request for Extension of Time (View Only) worklist.
A notification email and ConSol message are sent to the Customer advising of your request. The Order is now with the customer for them to either approve or reject the changes.
When the Customer responds to the Request for Extension of Time, you will receive an email and ConSol message notification.