In some circumstances, the Customer may need to recall an Order that you have already accepted, or you may need to un-accept an Order you no longer wish to complete.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select All
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work In Progress.
4. Click the Acquire button next to the Order you wish to process.
The Order In Progress screen appears with the Items tab selected.
5. After reviewing the details, should you no longer wish to proceed with the Order, click Unaccept Order
6. Click OK to revert the Order to status Not Yet Accepted from the Warning Screen.
Rejecting an Order may impact the Service Level Agreement and rating as a Supplier with the Customer.