Evidentiary documents provide proof that the Supplier has fulfilled legislative requirements or has the correct policies and procedures in place to undertake the required work. Typically, they are provided by the customer to be downloaded and completed by the supplier.
They are different from compliance documents as they are forms, checklists and certificates that relate to business practice rather than individual supplier certification.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop-down, select All.
3. Scroll down to the Admin section and click Contracts Requiring Evidentiary Documents.
4. Click the Action button next to the Contract that needs evidentiary documents uploaded.
5. Click the Upload New Document link next to the document type you want to upload.
6. The Upload Evidentiary Document window opens, click Upload Files... button
"Upload Files..." can appear as Browse.. instead, depending on your browser.
7. Find the evidentiary document and click Open to load it
8. Click the Upload New Document, the display returns to the previous screen.
9. Repeat step 4 for each document that needs to be uploaded.
The Customer receives a notification as each document is uploaded.