ConSol allows you to recall a verified claim, should you need to adjust details on the claim.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, select Viewable.
3. To find the Claim that needs to be recalled, you can:
- **APPROVED** Scroll down to the Invoices section and click Requests For Invoice (View Only) if all the items on the Claim was accepted at the Verify Claim stage.
- ** DISPUTED** Scroll down to the Orders section and click Work Complete – Docket Disputed by Customer (View Only) if any of the items on the Claim were disputed at the Verify Claim stage.
4. Click the Action button next to the Order you wish to process.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Recall button.
6. The Order returns to the Verify Claim stage.
The claim now returns to the Verify Claim stage and you are able to dispute any details on the claim and escalate to a manager if necessary.