Categorising the order is the process of assigning the correct Schedule, Service Category and Zone for the work that is to be completed. By Categorising an order correctly, we ensure that the relevant Items at the Itemise Order stage are available to add.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down select All.
3. Scroll down to the Orders section and click Orders Requiring Action.
4. Click the Action (or Acquire) button next to the order you wish to categorise.
5. Check that all the information in the Details tab is correct and complete.
6. On the Details tab, scroll down to the Workflow section and select the required Zone. The list of Zones is populated based on the State selected as the location of the Order.
7. Select the magnifying glass next the Schedule field, choose the relevant Schedule from the drop down list.
8. Within the Service Category Selection window, search for the Service Category required, and click Select.
Depending on how the order was created, both Schedule and Service Category fields may be pre-filled.
9. Select the Scheduler Workgroup (performs allocation of the Order to a Supplier)
10. Select the Verification Group (performs verification of the Supplier’s claim on completion of the Order).
11. If enabled, use the Order Process Choice drop-down list to select whether the order should be pre-itemised prior to selecting a Supplier, or after selecting a Supplier.
If you choose pre-itemising, only those Suppliers able to supply the items you select are listed at the Allocate Order stage.
12. Select the required Invoiced Entity.
14. Select the Continue button at the bottom of the screen to complete categorisation and move the Order onto the next stage.