If you wish to make an invoice inactive without deleting it, you can place it on Hold.
1. Select Worklist from the ConSol menu
2. From the drop down, choose All.
3. Scroll down to the Invoices section and click Invoices Submitted By Supplier for Approval.
4. Click the Action (or Acquire) button next to the Invoice you wish to review.
5. Check the details of the invoice on the Invoice and Items tabs.
6. Enter a reason for placing the Invoice on hold in the Approve/Reject/Hold Comment field.
7. Click the Hold button.
The Supplier receives an email notification that the Invoice is on hold. Once the reason for the hold is cleared the Customer can further action the Invoice.